WelPharm Pharmacy is a NHS contracted online Pharmacy, run by fully qualified UK registered pharmacists and operating from a UK registered pharmacy premises. WelPharm Pharmacy is registered with GPhC (Reg No. 9010255), which means all our working practises and products meet the standards of the General Pharmaceutical Council which are routinely monitored. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to providing clear and honest information to explain how we use the information you give us.
We understand that legal documents such as privacy policies can be difficult to understand. For that reason, we have provided this short overview of the policy to highlight the main points that you should know about.
• We will only use your personal information to allow us to provide the services you ask us for.
• We will only share your information with other companies if this is necessary to provide our service to you (for example, to deliver medication or products we will need to share your address with a postal service). We share the minimum amount of information for the relevant purpose. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
• We will not share your information to anyone for any reason apart from as stated above.
• We will only send you information about our own products and services if you have given us permission to.
• In some instances (for example, customers using our NHS repeat prescription service or private prescription service), we will need to collect sensitive information about your health – such as existing health conditions or prescribed medication. The law and NHS regulations set out how we can record and use this sensitive information.
You can phone us on 01206 863973 or visit our website at www.welpharm.co.uk where you will be able to email us.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act.